Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tag, You're It

I had an awesome shoot this afternoon with some pretty cool chicks, Toni and Natalie. If anyone knows them, you know just how stylish these two are and if you know me,  you know I love color. Now, don't get me wrong, I wear a LOT of black.... I suppose it's the slimming factor. But as far as photography goes, I LOVE bold colors and contrast. There is something so appealing about colors that pop. My favorite part of today's session was the contrast of colors and shapes behind the girls. Natalie, who is known for her undeniable style, just happen to have coordinating shoes! She also happens to be quite an amazing hair stylist. The wardrobes and hair were all deisgned by Natalie. 




 



1 comment:

Cassie R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.